Monday, February 20, 2017

A Round Tuit 350

Happy Monday from Cairns!

I hope you've all had a great week.
My excitement this week came when buying a new (well second-hand but new to us) car! 


How about you? What have you been up to this week? Anything creative?? I'd love to see and be inspired. I've not had much time to be creative lately and am missing it somewhat!!

So let's get this party started!

______________________________________-

Welcome to this week's linky party. A place where you can link up your posts and creations, and be inspired by others.

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, an awesome pair of trousers - a brilliant upcycle by Agy from Green Issues By Agy.



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button here.
Creating my way to Success
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on this post next week.

And I'll also pin each feature to the Round Tuit Pinterest Board.


17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting again. You new car is beautiful! Have a great week! Cris.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cris! Hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Jill for hosting. We have hopefully finished with snow and will continue with our regular rainy weather.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rob! Hope you can stay dry during the rain!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jill, happy to see your new car. Thank you for your 350th A Round Tuit. Love getting stuff done.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! Lovely to have you hear as always!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on your new car, Jill! Thanks for hosting this amazing party and have a fabulous week!
    P.S. I've been looking for a round tuit for years, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas - glad you've finally found the Round Tuit!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the new car, Jill! Thanks for the party and have a great week.
    Marie|The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie! and thanks for stopping by the party!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for being such a wonderful host. I hope you have a great night! Robin | Fluster Buster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting and congrats on the car. I always buy second hand vehicles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for giving us the chance to share our ideas here! -Journa, visiting from the team at http://www.somewhatsimple.com/ and http://lollyjane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for always linking up and supporting this party! Have a great week!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for allowing me to share.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and try to respond to them all. Thanks for taking the time !