Some pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

A Round Tuit 139

Good morning/afternoon/evening or night - wherever you are in the world! and welcome to another Round Tuit party!

This week I just want to say that I'm very sorry but I've had to turn back on the word verification option on my comments as the amount of spam that has started to get through the filter in the past few weeks has become enormous.  The word captcha seems to have solved this issue - but I am aware that this will put a lot of people off leaving comments.

At this stage I was spending so much time every day deleting spam comments that I have no other choice. Once I have figured out some other way to stop the spam I will happily get rid of the word verification again.

Suggestions most welcome!!

Now let's get to the party and see what everyone has been up to this week!

--------------------------------------------------


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, 
this gorgeous jeans and fleece rag quilt from Crystelle Boutique:
A beautiful quilt - and she has a brilliant slide show tutorial to show how it's done!
There is so much to see and learn on this fabulous blog - do go and take a look:

Next, this brilliant 6 person Beach Bag from Joyfoolery:
Such gorgeous fabrics - and who doesn't need a BIG bag!!
Christie always has heaps of great stuff on her blog - so do go and say hello:
http://joyfoolery.blogspot.com.au/

Finally,  a fun Valentine's snack from Neighbors about Town:
Kris has some great articles on her blog - I just spent a bit of time hanging out there and reading various articles!! Go on -  head on over and take a look for yourself!
http://neighborsabouttown.blogspot.com.au/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! Thanks so much for hosting! I have included your Bed-Pockets in my 3 super smart organizing tips post. :)

    xo
    Javeriya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting, Jill - sorry you are having spam trouble... I am on Blogger too but so far it hasn't caught up with me TOO badly (knock on wood). If I find a solution I will be sure to let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Jill! Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jill, thanks for hosting 'a round tuit'. Love the title. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for having us Jill, I love the international linking! I am your newest likes on facebook, following via my blog's page and my personal page! I would squeal (ekkk!) if you like me back!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting again this week! Love your parties :)

    Shauna @The Best Blog Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christie's bag is fabulous, isn't it, Jill. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting Jill. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature Jill! I hope you have a lovely week.
    And thanks Pam! ;)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting!

    I have a recommendation on the spam. Only allow registered users. Most spam comes from anonymous spam bots and that is why you are probably getting a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic features, especially the valentine snack! Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, Jill, for another wonderful link party!!!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting the party! Hope you have a great week.

    I'm hosting my Homemaking Linkup Weekend and would love to have you join, if you'd like!

    Have a great day!
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! Following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jill: Thanks so much for featuring my strawberry tuxedos! What a lovely surprise! :) Love your link ups--I always get so much inspiration from everyone. Have a great day!
    Neighbors About Town Blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for hosting!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. As ever... thank you so much for hosting :)

    I noticed you'd been spammed recently... it is really annoying and must eat up a lot of your time

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting another great party!

    The Busy Bee's,
    Myrna and Joye.

    http://thebusybhive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for featuring my lowly jeans quilt! You are amazing, girl!
    I don't know how you do it all: fun blog, fun weekly party, fun features.....
    I for one appreciate all your hard work.... :)

    hugs X
    Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for hosting. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for hosting again! I'd love if you'd come join my How To Tuesdays Link Party, too!
    http://housewifehowtos.com/link-party-2/how-to-tuesday-link-party-7/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails