Some pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Round Tuit 135

Good morning and welcome to a fresh new week here at Creating my way to Success!
Just a week into the new year and I'm still feeling excited, energised and looking forward to a fabulous year!
My girls and I have started to learn to crochet - so hopefully as we progress, we'll have some woolly projects to show you!

I do hope hope that 2013 has started well for you all - and I'm looking forward to seeing all of your first projects of this new year!

Let's party!!



Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous 
Whale crochet pattern from Anne Marie's Haakblog:
How cute is that?  And since I've started to learn to crochet with my girls this year - I'm taking a much closer interest in crochet patterns and projects!
Anne Maries's blog is crammed full of fabulous crochet - so I know I'll be visiting there often!  Do go and say hello and see for yourself:
http://annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.nl/

Next, these great 
Toddler Floor Pillows from Once upon a sewing machine:
I've seen these made up here and there and just love them! I think I might add them to my own 'to do' list this year!
Lots more great stuff to be found on Donna and Rachel's blog - go and have a look and say hello!
http://onceuponasewingmachine.com/

Finally, some gorgeous 
freestyle embroidery from Creative Chaos Art:
Just beautiful!
Helen has lots of beautiful and inspiring things on her blog - so do go and say hello:
http://creativechaosart.blogspot.co.uk/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me, I really appreciate it :)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo!!! Glad you're back, and can't wait to see what you post for 2013! I have so many previous posts that I've marked on stuff i need to make for this year. You're gonna keep me busy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to learn how to crochet! I need too, but I am just too busy to make it a priority! Thanks for the party! I linked a recipe and some social media free icons. I hope those are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the very best to you and your daughters in learning how to crochet. My twin and I learned to crochet in our teens and crocheted mainly centrepieces, three piece table sets and runners. I need to get back to crocheting. I have not done any in ages. Thanks for hosting and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill, crocheting is fun activity. Thanks for hosting. Happy 2013 New Year.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Jill. As always thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for hosting! i love starting my week out here:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the fun party, Jill!!!Learning how to crochet is a very good idea,enjoy it!
    Have a great Year!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill, good luck with learning crochet! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jill, I just uploaded my latest project, I made a tutorial on my blog showing how to
    transform an old pair of jeans into a needle case. Hope you like it!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails