Some pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Round Tuit of 2012

2012 is almost at an end! What a great year it has been. Thanks to everyone who has linked up this year - I hope you will continue to come back and link up in 2013!

Let's party...

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, these fabulous 
jewels from hair curlers by the amazing Mich in LA:
Michelle makes jewellery from anything you can imagine - and so much that you would never imagine too!  Do pop on over to her blog and see some of her amazing creations!

Next, these great blanket transformations from Etcetorize:
A great way to use cheap fleece throws!
Tamara always has fantastic ideas and some wonderful tutorials on her blog - so go and say hello and have a browse around:
http://etcetorize.blogspot.ca/

Finally, I loved these cute 
$1 Custom mobile phone covers from Diana Rambles:
Diana's blog is full of great ideas - so go and take a look:
http://www.dianarambles.com/

For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jill. Happy New Year - and thank you for hosting Round Tuit this year. Fun to join in and lots of wonderful bloggers to meet.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for hosting! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo! Thanks for featuring my (slightly kooky) jewels this week, Jill! And thanks for a whole fabulous year of parties - here's to another great one to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how exciting it is to see my iphone cases featured!! Thanks so much! Must grab the button!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year :) thanks for hosting ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to joining you again in 2013, Jill. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting.

    Have a Very Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year wishes sweet Jill thank you for hosting xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jill, thanks so much for always hosting such a great party and for this week's awesome feature! Have a wonderful 2013~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Jill. It has been a pleasure to join in this year. Thank you for hosting.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you and your family all the best for 2013!
    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails