Some pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

A Christmas Eve Round Tuit!

From 1-24th Dec I give to you my blog advent calendar.
Each day you can click on the numbered 'door' to 'open' it and find some Christmas upcycled/recycled goodness!
Enjoy!




-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how many people will still be blogging and linking up on Christmas Eve - but the Round Tuit is still here and open for those of you who are still blogging at this wonderful time of year!

Looking forward to checking out your projects between mince pies, turkey and chocolates this week!!


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this gorgeous little zippered bag from Love, Laugh, Sew:
I just love the detail and the patchwork on it!
Delilah has lots more on her lovely blog! Do go visit:

Next, these cute Strawberry Santas from Storybook Reality:
Lots more to be found on Laura's blog here:
http://storybookreality.blogspot.com.au

Finally, these gorgeous Fabric Rag Baskets from Just Make It:
Lots more to be found at Annabelle's blog here:


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

11 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Eve, Jill! I love that you are a day ahead for early holiday wishes. Merry merry to you and yours, my cool crafty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, Thank your for hosting this year; it has been fun to join in. Love your blog. Merry Christmas to You and Yours.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jill for hosting. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a Merry Christmas!
    And thanks for hosting.
    Hugs from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting!! I have enjoyed your Advent Calendar very much:)

    Have a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the feature Jill!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for hosting! love the features. have a wonderful christmas

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting and a BIG thank you for including my sweet little Christmas Basket. I hope everyone takes a moment to click and see how easy they are to make. I've included a free tutorial on my blog.

    Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAY!

    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails