Some pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Round Tuit 126

Good morning!! - or so it is here!
Well Halloween is over - and now I can safely start my build up to Christmas!!
My girls are already playing Christmas music, singing carols and making their Christmas cards - since they only have 3 more weeks of school before their long summer holidays!

How about you? Are you getting festive yet? Started your Christmas crafting?

I'm going to make a start this week - so stay tuned for some Christmas sewing and tutorials!!!

But for now..... let's party!

--------------------------------

Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, this 
gorgeous upcycled men's sweater to cute beret from  The Broderie:
Isn't it lovely? And you know how I love a good upcycle!
Christine has lots more to see on her blog - so go and say hello at:

Next, this candy wrapper collage from Art Club Blog:
After all the halloween goodies I'm sure many of your kiddies got - what a great idea for the wrappers! Can you imagine if you'd done this when you were a kid - being able to see that now?  What a neat momento this could be!
There are heaps of fabulous ideas on this blog - do go and check it out:
http://artclubblog.com/

Finally, this cute 
hot water bottle heat pack tutorial from Being Inspired:
These are such a neat idea - and I think would be a great way to use up some scraps and make some neat stocking stuffer Christmas gifts!
There are heaps more great ideas on this lovely blog - so hop on over and take a look:



For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jill, thanks for hosting. Just getting started thinking about Christmas here.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Jill. Rainy season here,it was a very dry summer so its really needed.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks so much for featuring my hot water bottle!! :) And for your too sweet comments. You've made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Now following you on FB, Pin, & Twit! TFTP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jill for hosting another awesome party.
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails