Some pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

A Round Tuit 124

Hello!!  Welcome to a new week here at Creating my way to Success.
This morning I wanted to share a beautiful picture of a red lily that we have in our garden. There's only one plant and it flowers just once every two years - so I think it's pretty special! Yesterday I noticed it flowering and had to take a picture. Here it is:
Beautiful!

So - on to this week's party:


Tuits are very hard to come by, especially the round ones. For years people have been saying, "I'll do it as soon as I get a round tuit". Well now you can have one of your very own, and all those jobs that have needed doing will finally get done!
 
 
 
Here's my favourites from last week's party:
 
First of all, a couple of super cool lunch box ideas from Being Inspired:
For more inspiring ideas - go take a look at:

Next, another Halloween craft - 
Dryer Vent Pumpkins from My Darling Days:
More lovely ideas at:
http://mydarlingdays.blogspot.com.au/

Finally, these fun glow in the dark masks from Etcetorize:
Heaps more fun ideas here:
http://etcetorize.blogspot.ca/


For those featured, feel free to grab a 'featured on' button from my buttons page.
----------------------------------------------------------
Now it's your turn:
Link up your own projects - old or new - no rules - just share your creativity and inspiration!
I'd love if you grabbed the button - then you can have your very own Round Tuit!
And of course we all love visitors and comments so do visit some of the other links!
By linking up here you're giving me permission to use photos from your post in features here on my blog.
I will feature my favourites on facebook during the week, and also on this post next week.

21 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my lunchbox ideas! :) You've made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and you're right - that is a beautiful lily! :)

      Delete
  2. Your lily is gorgeous! Thanks so much for hosting, JilL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. I made mosaics of my trip home this week (didn't bake). Have a great week.
    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting. Fun to join in. Have a great week.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI~ Your button coding in this post is messed up! I am following you now and linked up here and your upcycle link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting and visiting my links every week. The feature is awesome too! Hope you have a great week~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jill,
    That is a beautiful flower to have in your garden:)
    Thanks for hosting The Round Tuit! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jill,
    Thanks for hosting again such fun party!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely! Thank you for hosting I look forward to hopping around xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again for the feature dear, have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#58) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party! You have such darling things! Hope you have a minute to 'buzz' over and visit us at the busybhive.blogspot.com
    Have a fabulous day!!
    Chloe & Kinzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting such a great party. I am a new GFC follower of yours and I cannot wait to come back each week and join your party again. Would love if you could come over to my blog and visit and follow. Thanks!

    Nichole
    www.pinkieforpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for hosting. My link is # 74. I have used an old dollhouse to store fabric.
    http://www.thelostapron.com/2012/10/dollhouse-storage.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting again..... Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy your title "Round Tuit" ????
    It's super cute!

    Have a terrific week!

    hugs, Crystelle

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, thanks for hosting!
    I am following your blog & facebook now (pinterest is acting up); would love for you to follow me back.
    Have a nice week!

    Liefs, Audrey
    http://hetkabinet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for hosting. have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely flower! Thank you Jill for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people take the time to leave me a comment, and I do read them all and try to reply them. Do make sure you've checked 'show my email' in your profile (on your dashboard) so your email will show up for me to reply to! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails